- Tá an imeacht seo a rith.
Lola’s Yoga & Storytime
Newbridge Library, Tuesday 20th September 10am Suitable for 3-5 Years
Move, stretch, relax and have fun! Join Lola for some yoga and Storytime fun in Newbridge Library Yoga through story telling is a great way to support children’s wellbeing. Yoga can assist in enhancing a child’s physical, social and emotional development. Some of the benefits include: strength and balance, an increase in self-esteem and a decrease in anxiety. The story telling aspect of the workshops enriches the children’s imagination and provides both a visual and audio learning experience.Outline of workshop:
- Begins with breathing exercises which provide children with an awareness of the breath and the calming effect it can have when they are faced with difficulties
- A warm up rhyme with actions
- Yoga through story telling
- Song with actions
- Ends with a relaxation/meditation
Áirithint trí Ticéad Tailor anseo.